Since 1981, the NW Natural Appliance Center has been the source for the latest in natural gas home appliances. We began with gas ranges and expanded into the newly evolved natural gas fireplace business. Since then, we’ve extended our appliance selection to include other non-gas appliances, like refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers and vent hoods. We are dedicated to great customer service, superior product knowledge and competitive prices. The NW Natural Appliance Center has become the one-stop shopping place for nearly all residential gas appliances from barbecue grills to tankless water heaters. We specialize in finding the right installer for every job. Come see why we’re the source for your appliance needs from the living room to the kitchen and beyond!
Meet Our Staff
- Suzie – With the Appliance Center since 2001, Suzie was with a local hearth sales and service business for before joining our team.
- Vic – Over 19 years with the utility, Vic has worked at the Appliance Center since 2003. He owns a Quadra-fire stove and a tankless water heater. Ask him about how his Rinnai tankless saves him money.
- Trevor – Trevor brings experience as an installation contractor. He has been in the industry for eleven years and has tremendous technical knowledge as well as a great personal collection of barbecue grills.
- Matthew- Matthew brings great depth of experience to the Appliance Center. His knowledge comes from experience at a fireplace distributor and as a buyer for an area heating company.
- Christine – Christine is very knowledgable about fireplaces and grew up around a family hearth store. She has over 20 years experience in the hearth and grill industry. Christine loves the Heat & Glo gas fireplace in her master bedroom at home.
- Wade – Certified by the National Fireplace Institute, Wade is our extremely experienced technical specialist. He had been featured on local television and radio programs as one of the most knowledgeable hearth experts in this market.
- John N. – Our highly qualified accountant, John is also our primary authority on Majestic and Vermont Castings products.
- Suzan Z. – One of our cheerful and well-informed voices when you call the store. Does her voice sound familiar? She is also the voice in our television and radio ads. She recently installed a Heat & Glo Cosmo GXT in her home and would love to tell you about how much she enjoys it.
- Diane – Another of the friendly voices you’ll hear when you call the store. She knows the merchandise very well and can assist with your order payment. She is also a new service conversion customer and is enjoying her recently installed Heat & Glo FBGrand fireplace insert and Rinnai tankless water heater.
- Heris – A member of our warehouse team. Heris assembles and test fires our barbecue grills. No one knows more about the construction of a grill.
- Kent – A member of our warehouse team. Kent is detail oriented and makes certain that your order has the correct venting and parts before it is loaded.
- Tony – The team leader who is committed to ensuring that our service exceeds your expectations.
- NW Natural Appliance Center is proud to be an active member of the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association.